Un-official MDA dev forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Un-official MDA dev forum

A community forum for the un-official modding and development (also general discussion) of Jim Bowen's mini dungeon adventurers. > the forum is not dead, just slow ;) > Accounts no longer need admin activation

4 posters

The warriors of the saint seya anime series (correct me if i'm wrong)

Hadek
    Hadek
    Special member

The warriors of the saint seya anime series (correct me if i'm wrong) Empty The warriors of the saint seya anime series (correct me if i'm wrong)

Post by Hadek Wed Jun 17, 2015 3:43 am

The Saint Seya warriors, unless I'm wrong then please correct me.

The warriors of the saint seya anime series (correct me if i'm wrong) 13411910

The warriors of the saint seya anime series (correct me if i'm wrong) 13411910

The warriors of the saint seya anime series (correct me if i'm wrong) 13413310

The warriors of the saint seya anime series (correct me if i'm wrong) 13413710

The warriors of the saint seya anime series (correct me if i'm wrong) 13414310

The warriors of the saint seya anime series (correct me if i'm wrong) 13415410

The warriors of the saint seya anime series (correct me if i'm wrong) 13415910

The warriors of the saint seya anime series (correct me if i'm wrong) 13416310

The warriors of the saint seya anime series (correct me if i'm wrong) 13417210

The warriors of the saint seya anime series (correct me if i'm wrong) 13419810

The warriors of the saint seya anime series (correct me if i'm wrong) 13419811

The warriors of the saint seya anime series (correct me if i'm wrong) 13419812

The warriors of the saint seya anime series (correct me if i'm wrong) 13420610

The warriors of the saint seya anime series (correct me if i'm wrong) 13420611

The warriors of the saint seya anime series (correct me if i'm wrong) 13519010

those are all of them I have.

Taylor
    Taylor
    Admin
    Admin

The warriors of the saint seya anime series (correct me if i'm wrong) Empty Re: The warriors of the saint seya anime series (correct me if i'm wrong)

Post by Taylor Wed Jun 17, 2015 7:48 am

What are those large ornate blocks for?

they look very well done
    Hadek
    Hadek
    Special member

The warriors of the saint seya anime series (correct me if i'm wrong) Empty Re: The warriors of the saint seya anime series (correct me if i'm wrong)

Post by Hadek Wed Jun 17, 2015 7:49 am

Taylor wrote:What are those large ornate blocks for?

they look very well done

No idea actually, I guess it has something to do in the anime, might need to watch some to get what they are.
    Taylor
    Taylor
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Taylor Wed Jun 17, 2015 8:33 am

Hadek wrote:

they look very well done

No idea actually, I guess it has something to do in the anime, might need to watch some to get what they are.

I Google images searched saint seya and found no ornate blocks :/

Maybe you have the wrong anime?
    Hadek
    Hadek
    Special member

Post by Hadek Wed Jun 17, 2015 8:35 am

Taylor wrote:
    Hadek wrote:

they look very well done

I Google images searched saint seya and found no ornate blocks :/

Maybe you have the wrong anime?

could be :p but I categorized them as saint seya's back then, well i'm sure someone will correct me.
    Zappline
    Great member

Post by Zappline Thu Jun 18, 2015 3:16 am

I thing the ornate blocks are there as some kind of display block to put the figurine on to make it look good but I have no idea. I don't really know what anime this is from but they look nice. Don't know if it would be anything I would use in MDA cause it doesn't have the right feel for me.

but maybe if we could re-skin the whole dungeon with all enemies and such it could work as an add-on.
    GF_BEHEMOTH
    GF_BEHEMOTH

Post by GF_BEHEMOTH Sun Jul 12, 2015 12:00 pm

These are called pandora boxes.

Armor lie within these to "regenerate".

These designs are mine.

In fact, and as a gift, I'll upload the Eagle Marin and Ophiuchus Shaina.

Saludos desde Mexico!!!!

The warriors of the saint seya anime series (correct me if i'm wrong) <a href=The warriors of the saint seya anime series (correct me if i'm wrong) Marin13" />

The warriors of the saint seya anime series (correct me if i'm wrong) <a href=The warriors of the saint seya anime series (correct me if i'm wrong) Shaina11" />
    Taylor
    Taylor
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Taylor Sun Jul 12, 2015 1:01 pm

GF_BEHEMOTH wrote:These are called pandora boxes.

Armor lie within these to "regenerate".

These designs are mine.

In fact, and as a gift, I'll upload the Eagle Marin and Ophiuchus Shaina.

Saludos desde Mexico!!!!

]" />

Thanks for clearing that up, also welcome Smile

we appreciate the skins, thank you.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 3:56 pm