Un-official MDA dev forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Un-official MDA dev forum

A community forum for the un-official modding and development (also general discussion) of Jim Bowen's mini dungeon adventurers. > the forum is not dead, just slow ;) > Accounts no longer need admin activation

3 posters

A handy dice bowl I found a while ago

Hadek
    Hadek
    Special member

A handy dice bowl I found a while ago Empty A handy dice bowl I found a while ago

Post by Hadek Wed Jun 17, 2015 3:50 am

I did find a handy papercraft dice bowl, and I thought i'd share it with you.

I made a quick dropbox link of it here: Dropbox

as said in the PDF: Brought to you courtesy of AliasQTip © 2010, all credit are due to him.
    Taylor
    Taylor
    Admin
    Admin

A handy dice bowl I found a while ago Empty Re: A handy dice bowl I found a while ago

Post by Taylor Wed Jun 17, 2015 6:51 pm

Hadek wrote:I did find a handy papercraft dice bowl, and I thought i'd share it with you.

I made a quick dropbox link of it here: Dropbox

as said in the PDF: Brought to you courtesy of AliasQTip © 2010, all credit are due to him.

I printed it out, ill post results when i get around to making it.

I might re-skin it.
    Zappline
    Great member

A handy dice bowl I found a while ago Empty Re: A handy dice bowl I found a while ago

Post by Zappline Wed Jun 17, 2015 6:54 pm

I like it. Will print it and see what fun I can do with it. But before I can do anything I need to get me some thicker paper cause what I have is way to thin.
    Taylor
    Taylor
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Taylor Wed Jun 17, 2015 6:55 pm

Zappline wrote:I like it. Will print it and see what fun I can do with it. But before I can do anything I need to get me some thicker paper cause what I have is way to thin.

I have been using 200gsm quill board for all my stuff, what do you use?
    Zappline
    Great member

Post by Zappline Wed Jun 17, 2015 7:40 pm

Just normal white printer paper, don't know exactly what thickness and such, its low budget crappy paper. I usually use better and a bit thicker paper for papercrafting but as of right now it is all gone.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:33 pm