Un-official MDA dev forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Un-official MDA dev forum

A community forum for the un-official modding and development (also general discussion) of Jim Bowen's mini dungeon adventurers. > the forum is not dead, just slow ;) > Accounts no longer need admin activation

3 posters

banned from 4chan

Hadek
    Hadek
    Special member

banned from 4chan  Empty banned from 4chan

Post by Hadek Mon Oct 26, 2015 10:23 pm

Hi,

I haven't been posting much around, but i've been banned from 4chan, I've appealed it but they rejected and now I have to wait another 30 days.

So yeah... how are the rest of you doing? not much posting happening here either, I might have more free time soon which i'll use to advance MDA a bit more.
    there is only Zoul
    there is only Zoul

banned from 4chan  Empty Re: banned from 4chan

Post by there is only Zoul Wed Oct 28, 2015 6:46 am

The 4chan thread fell off of the board. what did you do to get banned?
    Hadek
    Hadek
    Special member

Post by Hadek Thu Oct 29, 2015 8:59 pm

there is only Zoul wrote:The 4chan thread fell off of the board. what did you do to get banned?

Some admin banned me for posting child pics, which I didn't, I don't post much in nsfw board as there i'm moar of a lurker.

It does anger me that I can't contribute to /po/ as I used to do, because that's a unique place for papercraft.
    Taylor
    Taylor
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Taylor Wed Nov 04, 2015 4:30 pm

Hadek wrote:
    there is only Zoul wrote:The 4chan thread fell off of the board. what did you do to get banned?

Some admin banned me for posting child pics, which I didn't, I don't post much in nsfw board as there i'm moar of a lurker.

It does anger me that I can't contribute to /po/ as I used to do, because that's a unique place for papercraft.

I've been there. Ive been playing MDA a lot, not really working on much though :/

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 5:58 am