Un-official MDA dev forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Un-official MDA dev forum

A community forum for the un-official modding and development (also general discussion) of Jim Bowen's mini dungeon adventurers. > the forum is not dead, just slow ;) > Accounts no longer need admin activation

2 posters

Extend Shop add-on

Taylor
    Taylor
    Admin
    Admin

Extend Shop add-on Empty Extend Shop add-on

Post by Taylor Mon Jun 15, 2015 10:57 pm

I would greatly appreciate feedback, about this, thank you.

Extend Shop add-on New_it10
    Zappline
    Great member

Extend Shop add-on Empty Re: Extend Shop add-on

Post by Zappline Wed Jun 17, 2015 10:54 pm

I like this one a lot, I have a couple of items I will make later maybe can add everything together in one big extended shop Very Happy However if we wanna make a big add-on or a V0.5 we need a lot more evil evil creatures and bosses and mini bosses, we need to find a good papercraft creator that can make them, I can do re-skins and I can do the stats and skills and stuff. but to create from the ground up is harder.
    Taylor
    Taylor
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Taylor Wed Jun 17, 2015 11:10 pm

Zappline wrote:I like this one a lot, I have a couple of items I will make later maybe can add everything together in one big extended shop Very Happy However if we wanna make a big add-on or a V0.5 we need a lot more evil evil creatures and bosses and mini bosses, we need to find a good papercraft creator that can make them, I can do re-skins and I can do the stats and skills and stuff. but to create from the ground up is harder.

Hmm... I am okay with the vectors, given time i think i could try to pump out dome fresh minis, ill give it a go.

I like doing the stats and skill to, so together we can put some really nice stuff together i think Smile

Zappline
    Great member

Post by Zappline Thu Jun 18, 2015 3:37 am

I really hope so would be really nice if we could do it, i will try to put everything that is created together in one map or something so I have everything around till we have enough to actually make a big add-on Very Happy

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 2:53 pm