Un-official MDA dev forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Un-official MDA dev forum

A community forum for the un-official modding and development (also general discussion) of Jim Bowen's mini dungeon adventurers. > the forum is not dead, just slow ;) > Accounts no longer need admin activation

2 posters

[WIP] Fountains

Taylor
    Taylor
    Admin
    Admin

[WIP] Fountains   Empty [WIP] Fountains

Post by Taylor Tue Jun 16, 2015 1:43 am

This one is much more of a work in progress.

I have a few more ideas i want to play with, maybe different coloured fountains with different chats?

Suggestions are welcome Smile

[WIP] Fountains   Founta10
    Zappline
    Great member

[WIP] Fountains   Empty Re: [WIP] Fountains

Post by Zappline Thu Jun 18, 2015 4:40 am

could make one with the following chart

1. You are poisoned take 1 damage with no save of any kind allowed (this can kill you)

2. You drank from the fountain and there on the bottom you found 2 gold.

3. You are feeling great you gain +3S this round (can take you over you base line)

4. Aaah! so refreshing you regain 1d3 healt.

5. What is this? It's so bright and beautiful. You gain 1 resurrection potion. when used it will bring one wounded hero back to life with 50% of its max health (rounded up)

6. You feel a strange power running through you. You feel invincible. (Gain invulnerability for 1 round)

I would also recommend to actually make a resurrection potions that can be purchased in town or found in chests and so on Very Happy
    Taylor
    Taylor
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Taylor Fri Jun 19, 2015 12:17 pm

Zappline wrote:could make one with the following chart

1. You are poisoned take 1 damage with no save of any kind allowed (this can kill you)

2. You drank from the fountain and there on the bottom you found 2 gold.

3. You are feeling great you gain +3S this round (can take you over you base line)

4. Aaah! so refreshing you regain 1d3 healt.

5. What is this? It's so bright and beautiful. You gain 1 resurrection potion. when used it will bring one wounded hero back to life with 50% of its max health (rounded up)

6. You feel a strange power running through you. You feel invincible. (Gain invulnerability for 1 round)

I would also recommend to actually make a resurrection potions that can be purchased in town or found in chests and so on Very Happy

Resurrection potion sounds nice, ill make that.

Thanks for the ideas, im going to re-make the whole fountains things, update the models ETC...
    Zappline
    Great member

Post by Zappline Fri Jun 19, 2015 4:13 pm

Taylor wrote:

Resurrection potion sounds nice, ill make that.

Thanks for the ideas, im going to re-make the whole fountains things, update the models ETC...

The chart I made you can change but I feel that a resurrection potion should be there and should be quite expensive. around 10-15 gold or something like that. Looking forward to see what you can make Very Happy

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 5:58 am