Un-official MDA dev forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Un-official MDA dev forum

A community forum for the un-official modding and development (also general discussion) of Jim Bowen's mini dungeon adventurers. > the forum is not dead, just slow ;) > Accounts no longer need admin activation

3 posters

Groups announcement (also general forum thread)

Taylor
    Taylor
    Admin
    Admin

Groups announcement (also general forum thread) Empty Groups announcement (also general forum thread)

Post by Taylor Tue Jun 16, 2015 10:58 pm

At the current time we have the group "dev's" for all people who contribute ideas and add-ons.
    i plan on also adding "moderators" and also maybe play testers. the point of this thread is to explain the groups.

Dev's (developers)

- Dev's get golden names, so they are recognized as developers, any one who posts an idea or project will be put into this group.
    - Dev's get access to the secret Dev's forum

Moderators
    - keep the peace when needed
    - moderate
    - help new members into the community

All idea suggestions for the forum can be posted here. thank you Smile

Last edited by Taylor on Wed Jun 24, 2015 5:23 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Zappline
    Great member

Groups announcement (also general forum thread) Empty Re: Groups announcement (also general forum thread)

Post by Zappline Tue Jun 16, 2015 11:45 pm

I like this. But if we give Dev's status to everyone that creates something we will have a lot of them (if this forum gets a lot of ppl on it) that might be a little problem Razz
    Hadek
    Hadek
    Special member

Groups announcement (also general forum thread) Empty Re: Groups announcement (also general forum thread)

Post by Hadek Wed Jun 17, 2015 2:48 am

Well that suits me Smile i'll be a mod first and most (If I become one), but I might create some stuff eventually
    Taylor
    Taylor
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Taylor Wed Jun 17, 2015 8:31 am

Hadek wrote:Well that suits me Smile i'll be a mod first and most (If I become one), but I might create some stuff eventually

Im thinking maybe either have Dev Mods as its own group, or have mod rank override dev, since its more importent to identify the mods
    Taylor
    Taylor
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Taylor Wed Jun 17, 2015 6:48 pm

Zappline wrote:I like this. But if we give Dev's status to everyone that creates something we will have a lot of them (if this forum gets a lot of ppl on it) that might be a little problem Razz

Ill make a brave assumption that this forum wont get very popular.

But if it does we can tighten the requirements for dev
    Zappline
    Great member

Post by Zappline Wed Jun 17, 2015 6:51 pm

Sounds like an idea Very Happy

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 03, 2024 4:00 am